Yep a couple of days ago already, but I graduated from Founder Institute last week. Yeah! I was in the Silicon Valley edition, led by Adeo Ressi himself. We started with 72 founders, ended with 10, 8 companies. Yes it was a challenging experience.
So what has it brought me:
- one dead company, HelloInbox :(
- one new company, Mobtest
- tons of pitch practicing, like 8-9 times. I needed this, and have indeed gotten better at this
- Nine other founders I can call in the middle of the night with a question
- a C-corp (Mobtest, inc.) in Delaware, all done with the help of my lawfirm Orrick
- information about all things you need to do while running a startup: legal, hiring, marketing, outsourcing, fundraising etc.
- Access to lots of great mentors that did their presentations but are also helpful after the sessions